Much anticipated modern Alcazar has been launched in the Indian market. The entry price of the gasoline version is 1.63 million rupees, while the price of the diesel version is 1.653 million rupees (India ex-showroom).Modern beginning Accept reservations from Alcazar Earlier this month online and at the dealership, the booking amount was 25,000 rupees.
- Hyundai Alcazar has two seating layouts
- It offers three decoration levels
- It offers 2.0 liter petrol and 1.5 liter diesel engine options
- It will compete with Hector Plus, XUV500 and Tata Safari
The automaker claims that it has received 4,000 Alcazar orders, with a 50:50 ratio between the automatic and manual transmission versions. In addition, 60% of the pre-ordered models use a 6-seater layout, and the remaining 40% of the models use a 7-seater layout.
|2021 Hyundai Alcazar presentation price (ex-showroom, India)|
|Gasoline 7 seats||Gasoline 6 seats||Diesel 7 seats||Diesel 6 seats|
|Prestige MT||16.3 lakh rupees||Rs 1.645 lakh||Rs 1,653 thousand||Rs 1.668 lakh|
|Prestige AT||——||Rs 1.793 lakh||18.01 lakh rupees||——|
|Platinum MT||18.22 lakh rupees||——||Rs 1.845 lakh||——|
|Platinum AT||——||1.95 lakh rupees||——||Rs 1.79 lakh|
|Signature MT||——||Rs 1.871 lakh||——||Rs 1.894 lakh|
|Signature AT||——||Rs 1.985 lakh||——||Rs 199.9 lakh|
Hyundai Alcazar: exterior design details
Alcazar’s appearance has undergone subtle design changes to help align it with CretaThese include a new grille, an updated front bumper, a prominent rear quarter glass, new wrap-around taillights, a slightly straighter tailgate, artificial dual exhaust pipes and a larger set 18-inch alloy wheels (with Creta’s 17-inch). Another significant difference compared to Creta is that the wheelbase of Alcazar is 150 mm (2,760 mm) longer, so it looks significantly longer.
Hyundai Alcazar: Variations
Alcazar SUV offers three trim levels-Prestige, Platinum and Signature. Alcazar also offers six exterior paint shades-Conifer Brown, Typhoon Silver, Polar White, Titan Gray, Phantom Black and Starry Night-two of which (white and gray) will be available in a two-tone scheme.
Modern Alcazar: Features
Hyundai has equipped Alcazar with a large number of features, some of which are even the first in market segments. These include a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster (segment first), a 10.25-inch touch-screen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, modern connected car technology, and a lane-changing camera (when you use the indicator Visible in the dashboard), 360-degree camera, built-in middle row sunshade, panoramic sunroof, ISOFIX child seat bracket, wireless phone charging, automatic climate control, etc.
It is worth noting that, unlike the i20 and Verna’s low-cost backlit LCD digital instrument panel, Alcazar uses a comprehensive color screen (similar to the screen on modern foreign models).
As already mentioned, Alcazar will add a row of seats, with 6 seats (with captain’s chairs in the second row) or 7 seats (with benches in the second row) configuration. The interior will also provide a two-tone black and brown color scheme. The captain’s chair has a unique floor-standing central armrest Comes with a cup holder, wireless phone charger and extra storage space.
2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Engine and powertrain options
Under the hood, Alcazar is equipped with gasoline and diesel engine options. The 2.0-liter four-cylinder gasoline engine is an upgraded and more powerful version of the Elantra and Tucson engines. In Alcazar, it produces 159hp and 192Nm (7hp more than Elantra). On the other hand, the diesel engine is the same 1.5-liter four-cylinder turbocharger as the Creta — producing 115 horsepower and 250 Nm — although it is adjusted differently.
Transmission options for both engines include 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic. Hyundai also claims that in the gasoline manual configuration, Alcazar can complete a 0-100kph sprint in 9.5 seconds. In addition, this three-row SUV offers a variety of driving modes—comfortable, environmentally friendly and sporty—as well as a variety of traction control modes—sand, snow and mud.
Speaking of fuel efficiency, the gasoline manual returns 14.5kpl, while the automatic version returns 14.2kpl. Diesel engines are more economical, with manual transmission returning 20.4kpl and automatic transmission returning 18.1kpl. Hyundai claims that this makes Alcazar the most fuel-efficient SUV in this segment.
2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Competitor
As far as the current situation is concerned, Hyundai Alcazar competes with other three-row SUVs, such as MG Hectorga, Tata Wildlife Park with Mahindra XUV500However, with the advent of the market, this market segment will become more competitive New Mahindra XUV700 (Replace the current XUV500) Later this year.
2021 Hyundai Alcazar Photo Gallery
Hyundai Alcazar prototype review, test drive
The updated Hyundai Creta is launched overseas